At first I was just going to answer the questions in conjured_1
s journal, but I though, what the heck, I'll post them here. So, with the caveat that I might not be able to ask you questions right away (or have any smart questions to ask):
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you 5 questions.
3. You should then update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. You should include this and an offer to interview someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed you should ask them 5 questions.
Answers for conjured_1
1. Who is your favorite painter? If not one, give me three.
- Even though I spent a lot of time drawing when I was younger, and had planned to go to art school, I didn't really learn all that much about artists and history of art to know. The war broke out just as I started secondary school, which pretty much dashed all my aspirations. I guess I could say that I like Leonardo da Vinci the most, because of his ability do draw the world around him in such detail.
2. Favorite comfort food? Recipe?
- Mmmm! Fried green bell peppers (which we call paprikas), and you make them like this:
- First, you bake the peppers in an oven, or better yet, on a plate, turning them over so they don't burn, until you can peel their skin easily.
- Then you put them in a frying pan, either chopped up or whole, add some oil, salt and various spices, and fry them.
- Just before they're done, you can add some sour cream, but they're delicious either way. It's eaten using your fingers, like most dishes in Bosnian cuisine are. My mom bakes fabulous bread, and there's nothing better than dipping some warm bread into hot fried peppers and licking your fingers clean! Are you hungry? ;)
3. Look behind you. What's the first thing that grabs your attention? Describe it.
- It's a model of a horse, white (Clyde), standing next to another one, chestnut, I suppose (Chaucer). Still no Peso in sight, dang it!
4. Who's your favorite actor?
- Christian Bale. He's a master of his trade, the same way that his character in the movie Equilibrium, Tetragrammaton Cleric John Preston, is a master of the Gun Kata. Luff me some gun totin', katana wieldin' Bale!
5. What's the one night time ritual you can't do without?
- Lately, sharing a warm glass of milk with some honey in it with my aunt before going to bed. It works wonders for me, as I'm usually not able to fall asleep for hours. It's also a quiet moment between us, after an exhausting day at work/caring for my uncle.